A family business with tried and tested products
Tried and Tested Natural Products
Many years of research and refinement have contributed to the formulation of Pure Earth products ensuring optimum safety for you and the environment.
We believe that everyone needs to do their part in reducing, reusing and recycling and we believe that companies in particular need to lead the way.
Sustainability is Our Focus
Our mission is to deliver sustainable excellence in the form of elevated hair, body & home products with superior natural formulas and Native Australian botanicals.
Pure Earth’s Core Values are:
- Natural Ingredients: Committed to sourcing plant-based and naturally derived ingredients and use only those with proven record for safety and efficacy.
- Sustainable: Dedicated to reducing our environmental impact and continuously searching for more affordable, sustainable and innovative packaging.
- Australian-Made: Source materials and ingredients locally, where possible, and make our products in Australia.
- Vegan & Cruelty Free: We believe in respecting all life – we do not use animal derived ingredients and we do not test on animals.
- Social Contribution: At the top of Pure Earth’s ‘bucket list’ is to be remembered for its contribution to creating a better world. One way in which Pure Earth does this is by donating directly to Carbon Positive Australia Fund which plants Australian native trees.
All our personal care products are manufactured in Australia’s Six Star Rated Enviro Industrial Estate which has been awarded by UDIA (Urban Development Institute of Australia) Queensland for the estates outstanding environmental features, including Ecosystems, Waste, Energy, Materials, Water and Community.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We believe in our products so much that we offer all customers a no quibble return if you are not happy with your order for any reason. Buy the product, use it and if you’re not 100% satisfied, simply return it to us within 30 days for a full refund, less postage.
Hi we’re Gabriella & Josh. We took on Pure Earth to produce sophisticated and competitive products that embrace nature’s innovative technology and honours our Earth. Our vision is to contribute to a better world and grow a company that gives back. We want people to choose a desirable future as well as a quality product.
We are a family owned business. Our home is nestled in the green hills of the Byron Hinterland on Bundjalung land. We have two children who play and learn among trees and appreciate the beauty that nature holds. Our children inspire us to create products that contribute to a future that we’d like for them— a future that is connected with nature and her incredible design. That’s why, in all aspects of Pure Earth, we strive for natural, innovative, and sustainable excellence.
“We don’t have to engage in grand, heroic actions to participate in change. Small acts, when multipled by millions of people, can transform the world”
– Howard Zinn